Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rating System

RATING SYSTEM
So here’s how i plan to review and rate all my lip balms:
1. Price: $, $$, $$$
$ - 
$0.50-$2.50
$$ - $3.00-$6.00
$$$ - $7.00+
I’ll also throw in the cost. But for me, the ideal lip balm is NOT super cheap, or ridiculously expensive. I’ll also include where to buy it.
2. Appearance: This is to describe the way it looks. My standard tube size is equivalent to a stick of Chapstick or Burt’s Bees.
3. Feel: ?/10
This includes GLIDE, SMELL, TASTE (if there is one), SHINE and LASTING TIME. 
4. Manliness Rating: ?/5
How comfortable would most guys be with applying this in public, wearing it throughout the day (is it shiny and glossy? or matte and discreet?) and buying this over other lip balms. 1 is more for girls or feminine types, 5 is for the manliest men!
Conclusion:
With my final over all rating and last words.
And there may be a Pros/Cons section. At the start of the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment